Terms of purchase
Thank you for choosing Price Memorial Concepts (the Seller) as your memorial provider. By placing your order, you (the Purchaser) agree to the following terms and conditions:
Purchase of Goods
1. The Purchaser will purchase from the Seller the following goods (the ‘Goods’):
a. Bronze, granite, marble memorial headstones, or grave markers.
b. Bronze scrolls, crypt or niche front plaques.
c. Or, memorial accessories.
2. The Seller and the Purchaser both acknowledge the sufficiency of this consideration. In addition to the purchase price specified in the order any
cemetery fees or documentation associated.
3. Full payment of the Goods and cemetery fees will be made to the Seller prior to installation.
Changes and Cancellations:
4. An art and labor charge of $50 for cancellation of the Goods prior to production and no refund after production.
5. Any changes to the Goods after approval in three working days will be assessed a handling fee of 10% if the order is through letter setting, 40%, if the
order is through pouring and 80% if the order is completed.
Cemetery Delivery or Installation of Goods
6. The Purchaser is ultimately responsible for obtaining cemetery rules and regulations. The Seller will make every effort to verify the Goods purchased. If
the Seller is not able to conduct a cemetery verification of the Goods from the contact information the Purchaser provides, the Purchaser is responsible
for any restrictions and fees.
7. The Purchaser is responsible for any fees or documents required for installation/placement by the cemetery, if the installation fee were not paid a
$30.00 monthly storage fee would be paid to the Seller until installation is completed.
8. The Seller will be responsible for installation or delivery of the Goods to cemetery for them to install. Further, the Seller reserves the right to change
delivery or installation dates due to weather and fuel conditions. Customs Agents can delay clearance for special orders. Risk of Loss.
9. The risk of loss from any casualty to the Goods, regardless of the cause, will be on the Seller until installed or delivered to the cemetery for them to
install the Goods. After which, the Purchaser is responsible for casualty, vandalism or theft.
10. The Seller warrants that the Goods will be fit for the purpose for with such goods are ordinarily intended. Vandalism, cemetery equipment, lawnmowers
and acts of God are not ordinary use.
11. EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE WARRANTIES, NO OTHER WARRANTY (WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTAORY) IS MADE BY THE
SELLER REGARDING THE GOODS.
12. Seller retains the right at any time to accept or decline orders for any reason. Seller may require additional information and/or verification before
placing the order.
13. The Purchaser must sign (electronic signature excepted) design proof, assuming complete responsibility for layout, spelling and/or dates. The exact
appearance and location of letters, scrolls, portraits, and emblems will vary between the computer generated/printed image and the final product.
Purchaser has 48 hours from design approval to cancel order not entered in production or special ordered. A refund will be initiated, less a handling
fee of $60 or 10% whichever is greater.
14. Purchaser acknowledges that granite and bronze are natural materials with variations in color and other characteristics and agrees to accept such
natural variations, further that bronze is a natural material and will patina over time. We attempts to display product images shown on the site as
accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part,
upon your monitor or printed materials.